3.23.2010

Intermission -- Pictures

After three weeks of promising pictures of the garden, I finally have them -- woo - hoo!  So remember I told you my garden space was teeny-tiny... well now I guess you'll believe me.  This is it, happily nestled between the air conditioner and the huge holly bush.

M. did the fantastic brick work.  Before, this was an extremely chaotic explosion of rock, brick, ivy, and misc. plants. 

This is a closer view of the right side of the garden.  The left size is relatively unexciting right now, with only cucumber planted.  On the right size is the four vertical rows of lettuce, spinach, and arugula.  In the back is a horizontal row of sugar snap peas and in the front are two short horizontal rows of green onions.  Of course you can't see anything yet, but I promise you, they are there.  As a matter of fact, look at this:

SEEDLINGS!!!!!!




1 comment: